Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 1995 00:11:08 +0200
From:      Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        Jeff <jeffh@Cybernetics.NET>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>, Paul Richards <paul@isl.cf.ac.uk>, Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>, fbsd@clem.systemsix.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

> In our install procedure, we make Netscape a package and
have it go out and ftp it off the net. :-)

Many machines have no net,
we need to be able to pre-config & build legal systems ready for use,
before dumb end users try to drive them,
so I guess we should install something we Are allowed to install,
chimera maybe ?
Then let the user elect to install his personal (encumbered) preference of
Netscape/Mosaic/whatever later, when/if he wants to.

Julian S