Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 18:26:17 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   C-Forge now distributed in pkg_add format & bug fixed

Those guys at C-Forge (the C/C++ IDE) are obviously serious about
FreeBSD support.  They've just released a bug fix (the version
number is still the same btw) and it is now in pkg_add format:-)

One thing is that you have to run ``configure'' after pkg_add. Can
that not be done by pkg_add? I couldn't find an answer in the
pkg_add manpage.

BTW. The bug was a *bad* one. If you tried, as root, to build an
empty (i.e. no source files) project it crashed the OS back to
single user!!!!! I reported it and they informed me by e-mail that
it was fixed after only 3 days. Pretty good response I reckon.

--
STATE-OF-THE-ART: Any computer you can't afford.
OBSOLETE: Any computer you own.