Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:24:44 -0800
From:      "Crist J . Clark" <cjclark@reflexnet.net>
To:        Kelly Hendrix <kelly@compuage.com>
Cc:        Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need help with natd and connecting Windows to LAN

On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 05:10:16PM -0500, Kelly Hendrix wrote:
> [...]

If it was a cable problem, straight-through versus cross-over, he
would not be getting as far as he is. His NIC shouldn't even be able
to autonegotiate. It looks like he has a good full-duplex connection
with a cross-over... Did you tell me that or did I just assume it?
Anyway, we can see the who-has ARPs from the WinBox coming into the
FreeBSD machine. That would tell me all is probably well at the
physical layer.