Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2001 06:59:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      D Foraker <webmaster@proactivate.com>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   link exchange

Hello-

I just visited your www.freebsd.org site.  Based on my abilities as an actual human, I determined that we can work together to build niche traffic for each other's site.  (ok, I had a little help from a bot, but I really am the brain's behind this operation... ;-)

Our site is project based.  Most of our visitors are IT professionals who

     a:  work on the road and travel (a lot)
     b:  use tons of web-based subcontractors and knowledge resources
     c:  continously train and reinvent themselves
     d:  like to have fun and spend their huge paychecks

As an IT project manager, I am interested in partnering and linking with people who share common business interests and strategies.

Of course, if we share links, we both get more traffic.  We both win.

I've added your website's listing to http://www.proactivate.com/links/themeindex.html.  **Important:  your listing is in the ** Unix Theme **.

All we ask you to do to maintain your link's position on our site is this:

     *  go here http://www.proactivate.com/tools/link_to_us.htm and get our linkback info
     *  copy and past our link data onto your site (with or without graphic)
     *  send an email to webmaster@proactivate.com with a link to show us the link you created

You set up links all the time for people anyway, right?  The whole process will take very little time.  Your site's link is already on our site along with a description and key words.  If you link back to us, your site appears at the top of the page with a nice star to call attention to it.

This is a logical way can get the RIGHT visitors to both of our sites.

D Foraker

webmaster@proactivate.com
http://www.proactivate.com/

Info to add our website's link to your website:
http://www.proactivate.com/tools/link_to_us.htm

This is a one-time-only, friendly message.  There are no mailing lists to unsubscribe from.  Please accept our apologies if you did not wish to receive.

Zeus - http://cyber-robotics.com

..