Date:      Sat, 13 May 2006 07:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   (6.1) KDE starts fine, "no" background(?)

Hello Family,

First off, thanks to the FreeBSD team for yet another release and
thanks again for the ability to install this new OS with floppies. I
have a very good laptop with no CDROM.

Now, I just installed, got X working fine, started KDE and the whole
startup panels began, questions, etc.  Finished.

But had "NO" background, just the toolbar appeared.  The apps work,
just nothing but "black" for the background.

This is a first for me since FreeBSD-3.4

Thanks

--
Bill Schoolcraft | http://wiliweld.com

"If your life was full of nothing but