Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:04:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Nickolay Dudorov <nnd@mail.nsk.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Abit's BP6 and 'lmmon' or 'chm'

I have the same problem, it seems that there are two ways of accessing the
temperature monitor hardware, and lmmon, wmlmmon, and chm all do it only
one way. The program xmbmon does it right if anyone is out there that
knows smbus coding.

| Kenneth Culver	      | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: AgRSkaterq	                |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.		      | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|