Date:      Sun, 8 Jul 2001 21:24:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dennis White <dennywhite@yahoo.com>
To:        Chan <llchan@eweb-asia.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPFW error message

Here's the firewall part of the kernel config:
options        IPFIREWALL
options        IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE
options        IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=100
options        IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT
Hope that helps. This is like a test machine
too. Just an old toshiba laptop I'm learning
the os on.

=====
dennywhite@yahoo.com
ICQ# 759271