Date:      16 Aug 2001 09:28:28 +0930
From:      Andrew Reid <andrew.reid@plug.cx>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RADIUS Accounting with SQUID

Following some thinking coupled with a chat with a person or too, I've
become slightly interested in the posibility of a SQUID plugin that sent
a RADIUS accounting packet whenever a request is returned.

I've looked around and have managed to find RADIUS Authentication, but
not much in the way of RADIUS Accounting.

Has anyone heard of such a thing? Any links or information would be
greatly appreciated.

   - andrew

--
void signature () {