Date:      Tue, 7 Jan 1997 16:16:52 +0100 (MET)
From:      Riccardo Veraldi <veraldi@CS.UniBO.IT>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   new bash of mine

I have modifyed a GNU Bourne Again Shell
version 1.14.7
this shell now intercepts every command line of the user
and writes it in a database file together with the name of the user
and the time when the user did the certain command line using the shell.
The shell also does not allow to the user to delete or look inside
the database unless the user is root.
IF a user try to look in the database or to corrupt it the shell send
a mail to root about the user behaviour.
I have also modifyed the makefile to be suitable for the freeBSD UN*X
environment.
Could this shell be interesting for admin porpouse ?
I mean could this be interesting as FreeBSD tool for administrators
who do not trust so much in their users ?

Who I have to ask for if my program is interesting?

thanks

Riccardo Veraldi