Date:      Fri, 05 Jun 2009 00:44:53 +0200
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: request for exp-run, comments: eliminate USE_X_PREFIX

--=-Nmnr8PTcAhF6z1SPcDxW

Dmitry Marakasov p=ED=B9e v po 01. 06. 2009 v 20:02 +0400:
> Hi!
>=20
> Thought we've switched to modular xorg more than a year ago, some
> ports still define USE_XLIB and thus depend on all X libraries (even
> when it's not really required). Which is even worse, USE_XLIB is
> implicitely defined for ports that define USE_IMAKE, some of which
> don't require any X libraries at all.
>=20
> This patch adds USE_XORG to (hopefully) all USE_IMAKE ports and
> some (but not all) USE_XLIB ports. It also makes USE_IMAKE ports
> no more implicitely define USE_XLIB and eliminates all mentions of
> USE_X_PREFIX from bsd.port.mk. It requires an exp-run, as though
> I've tested all changed ports in a local tinderbox, there may be
> ports with incomplete X dependencies further down dependency chains.
>=20
> http://people.freebsd.org/~amdmi3/xprefix_obliterate.patch

The experimental run is nearly over, so far 15 failures found and sent
in separate mails.

Once you have next iteration of the patch, I'll be happy to run it
again.

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>
Focus is a greased pig on the field of efficiency. -- Quincy

--=-Nmnr8PTcAhF6z1SPcDxW
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?UTF-8?Q?_=C4=8D=C3=A1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-Nmnr8PTcAhF6z1SPcDxW--