Date:      Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: realpath(3) et al

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, Devon H. O'Dell wrote:
> Sorry for not including this in the last message to the newsletter; isn't it
> also then high time to fix up the signal handling in FreeBSD if this *is*
> the case?

probably...  but unless you or i are ready to re-write that code, we can't
point fingers (too loudly at least).  we could at least get the needed
change acknowledged and assigned, but that again points to our need for
some means of coordination.  (perhaps like the auditor's page, but updated
and maintained.)

-mrh

From: "Spam Catcher" <spam-catcher@adept.org>
To: spam-catcher@adept.org
Do NOT send email to the address listed above or
you will be added to a blacklist!