Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 1998 11:41:49 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG (Questions FreeBSD)
Subject:   AMD manual

Hi,
	I'm setting up the amd automounter and was wondering what kind of
things I can put in amd.map. It seems that the only thing that would
explain it is SMM:13, but I can't find it on-line (I guess I'll call
Computer Literacy :-), but in the mean time, is there any online manual.

Is there a way to set up auto_home (from Solaris) like thing?

Paul.

--
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not more so.
                                        - Albert Einstein