Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 01:21:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@pike.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG, Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>, dcs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Loader badly broken on the alpha

I think I fixed it- 4KB more stack, 256KB more heap, and shoved
the secondary load address down 8KB.

This fixes this for now. Definitely a candidate for some rework. I tried some
fun and games using the boot1 area (which gets freed anyway) as a stack zone,
but that didn't work real well- mostly I just wanted to get this fixed for
now.