Date:      Sun, 7 Apr 2019 02:40:33 +0530
From:      Mahesh Tudu <mahesh86701997@gmail.com>
To:        Anne Dickison <anne@freebsdfoundation.org>, soc-admins@freebsd.org,  freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Regarding mentorship for GSOC 2019

Hello,
I have sent a message earlier regarding mentorship for the project
*Verification
of bhyve's instruction emulation. *Since there are only 3 days left for the
final submission, I am really in great need of a mentor to review my
proposal before final submission.
I know that you are surely working hard on solving my query, but still it
would be very kind of you to let me know about the progress.
Thanking You
[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=3Dgmail&utm_medium=3Dsignature&utm_campaig=
n=3Dsignaturevirality5&>
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=3Dgmail&utm_medium=3Dsignature&utm_campaig=
n=3Dsignaturevirality5&>
04/07/19,
2:34:44 AM

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 10:07 PM Mahesh Tudu <mahesh86701997@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you for your response.
>

> [image: Mailtrack]
> <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=3Dgmail&utm_medium=3Dsignature&utm_campa=
ign=3Dsignaturevirality5&> Sender
> notified by
> Mailtrack
> <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=3Dgmail&utm_medium=3Dsignature&utm_campa=
ign=3Dsignaturevirality5&> 04/04/19,
> 10:07:28 PM
>
> On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 9:32 PM Anne Dickison <anne@freebsdfoundation.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mahesh,
>> We=E2=80=99re working on the matter and will be in touch as soon as we h=
ave more
>> information. Thank you for your patience.
>>
>> Anne
>> On behalf of FreeBSD GSoC admins
>>
>> On Apr 4, 2019, at 10:45 AM, Mahesh Tudu <mahesh86701997@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> I have already sent an email regarding mentorship for the project *Verif=
ication
>> of bhyve's instruction emulation. *But I have still got no response from
>> your side. I have done lot of research work on this project and I am sur=
>> that I will complete it.
>> I would be very pleased if you look into my matter and send me a respons=
>> soon.
>> Thank you.
>>

>> [image: Mailtrack]
>> <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=3Dgmail&utm_medium=3Dsignature&utm_camp=