Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 17:54:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      96924.ems
To:        96924.folks
Subject:    Bulk Mailers DreamTrue... -41212

Greetings questions,

TRANSFORM YOUR COMPUTER INTO A MAIL SERVER !!!

This new user friendly software "EXPRESS MAIL SERVER"  turns
your own personal computer into a bona fide mail server.
This gives you an amazing degree of control over your mail because
you are NOT dependent on your ISP's mail server.

"THIS IS THE NEXT GENERATION IN EMAIL MARKETING"

With EXPRESS MAIL SERVER you will see all your mail being
delivered. There is almost a 100% delivery rate
with this program anywhere on the Internet.

Other programs that perform this task cost from $700 - $2500 !
Cash in on the latest and greatest technical advance in bulk
email programs for only $297.00. (Introductory Offer) *** If you order
within the next 72 hours we will also give you 100,000 fresh email addresses***

Reserve your copy today! (416) 240-7070 or (888)-503-7070
Features Include:
1.) 100 % delivery of your mail (avoid filters and blocks)
2.) Avoids your ISP's resources and getting shut down
3.) Verifies domains (prevents bounce backs and saves time)
4.) Bypasses your ISP's's smtp server (never crash a server again)
5.) Allows you to send in HTML (colors and fonts)
6.) Send at speeds up to 100,000 per hour (based on a 33K modem)
7.) Randomize header info (avoids filters)
8.) Personalize your letter to each recipient "Dear Name"

*For a limited time: We are offering FREE the fully working demo.
*Sends 100,000 email messages FREE with no obligation to buy!

*We are currently signing up a limited number of dealers to resell this
amazing software.  We can customize it with all of your info inside the
demo!

After your initial purchase of a copy at the retail price of $297.00,
you can purchase a distributor's pack.  Prices start at $100 per copy (5 copies min)
There is obviously money to be made selling this product.  The demand for this
software is growing at an exponential rate!

Don't Wait...
Call to register at (416) 240-7070

ACT NOW! LIMITED TIME OFFER...