Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 00:33:12 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Ted Faber <faber@ISI.EDU>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MFC: ISA routing support

In message <20010827123100.G35158@ted.isi.edu> Ted Faber writes:
: Sounds to me like there's some kind of bad interaction with sharing
: irq 9 with the USB stuff.  (Non-ISA mode pcic still locks up after
: driver allocation with or without USB, but that is another case of
: sharing irq 9, in this case between the pcic and ed0.)

I just looked into my notes.  I can't find the info you sent me on
this.

Can you send me the following three things with my latest patches.  I
think you sent some of it before, but I've changed the initialization
a little bit and thought I'd see if anything changed.
	1) dmesg with PCI interrupt routing, but no cards inserted
	2) pciconf -r pci0:19:0 0:0xff	(PCI and ISA routing)
	3) pccardc rdreg (PCI and ISA routing)
I'll compare this against what the datasheets for anything bad.  I
gotta be missing something simple.  I didn't see anything before, but
I've looked at a lot of register dumps since then...

Warner