Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 1996 00:14:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>, se@ZPR.Uni-Koeln.DE, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NCR disk controller, hp disk

Hmmm, I'm running with QUEUE_FULL_SUPPORTED against my RAID box and it
works OK.  I did see a queue full condition one time, but upgrading to
latest -current (as of back then) fixed it.

This is a 2940UW though, not the NCR controller.

Oh shoot.  I just built a kernel tonight with -current, and now it's
barfing when trying to sense the drive geometry.  A kernel from a few
days ago works fine.  I get an invalid SCB error or somesuch...