Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 2003 21:45:18 +0100
From:      "Henrik W Lund" <laksefiskerbsd@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hard error??

Thanks for all your help, even though the situation turned out to be rather
grim. Definitely moreso than I had hoped.

Anyway, it seems like I have just got to get myself a new drive. On that
note, has anybody got any idea what I should go for? Any vendors whose
drives do NOT cave in after half a year? ;)

Again, thanks for all your help. I appreciate it.

-Henrik