Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:49:27 +0100
From:      "Gavin Jones" <gavinj@ukgateway.net>
To:        "Thomas Moestl" <tmoestl@gmx.net>, "Evren Yurtesen" <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>
Cc:        <sparc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: sparc64 bootable CD

If you follow the link you get to the following :

<CUT>
NetBSD/sparc64

Currently there is no support for booting NetBSD/sparc64 from CD. It is on
the sparc64 TODO list however and the hardware certainly will support this.
</CUT>

The only way that I have managed to install *BSD is using netboot and
installed OpenBSD, which I have never been able to do again :o)

it just dies with an "Unknown Error 13" which I think is coming from the NFS
side of things on the nfs server but never managed to fix it :o(

Gavin J