Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 2000 22:54:58 -0700
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   New video card setup problem

I replaced an old S3 video card with a newer ATI Rage IIC card.
I then ran sysinstall and XFree86setup but when choosing the
rage IIC card from the list I got an error telling me I had
to abort the install and install /usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_mach64.
Well, there is no file called XF86_mach64. So just how do I
install this without re-installing FBSD? I don't see any way
from sysinstall to do so.

--
Chip W.
www.wiegand.org