Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:37:23 -0800
From:      "kyle" <kyle@xraided.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: mod_php4 and portupgrade

Ok. When I do "portinstall mod_php4" (or make install/make
reinstall/portupgrade), it still comes up with that gui for me to choose
which options I want... I don't want this gui to come up... I want to be
able to use make install/reinstall, portinstall/portupgrade w/o having
to always specify which options I want to use. Isn't there a way to do
this? I believe I was closer before, in setting up pkgtools.conf... Any
ideas?

-Kyle Mott