Date:      Sun, 30 May 2004 17:04:30 -0700
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   /lib32 or /lib/i386?

I've read some older threads that discussed the i386 compatability.
Changes to are in place for using /libexec/ld-elf32.so.1 and mods to
rtld-elf exist to support 32-bit libraries.  Only, I see that the
suggestions to use /lib/i386 and /usr/lib/i386 have not been
incorporated.  They are still /lib32 and /usr/lib32.

What is the final decision on this?  I am looking to go beyond bleeding
edge here and don't want to end up doing things that are not the
approved way.

Sean