Date:      Sun, 24 Feb 2002 06:22:11 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -CURRENT in pretty good shape, after all

On 2002-02-23 18:24, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> Thumbs up and big cheers to all of you (well, us) guys working on
> -CURRENT.  It's pretty stable and has been for a while now - and even
> on my poor old 350 MHz K6-2, it performs well enough to make a kickass
> desktop & development platform.  Let's hope it'll only get better from
> here on out :)

It does work perfectly nice for me too, here.  I've been building worlds
without a single problem ever since Feb 7, 2002.  Oh, and since I like
living in the edge, I erased my 4-STABLE installation on Feb 10, and
formatted that partition.  Now I use it as /c, a workspace where temporary
development work is done.

Thank you all, who have put efforts in making this happen!

Giorgos Keramidas                           FreeBSD Documentation Project
keramida@{freebsd.org,ceid.upatras.gr}      http://www.FreeBSD.org/docproj/