Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 1997 14:55:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jan Koum  <jkb@best.com>
To:        Jason Wells <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Force a script to use shell foo

	Hello,

	From "man 5 crontab":
Several environment variables are set up automatically by the cron(8)
daemon.  SHELL is set to /bin/sh, and LOGNAME and HOME are set from
the /etc/passwd line of the crontab's owner.  HOME and SHELL may be
overridden by settings in the crontab; LOGNAME may not.

	Just put "SHELL=/usr/local/bin/bash" at the begining of the
crontab file. Take a look at /etc/crontab for an example.

-- Yan