Date:      Mon, 24 May 2010 15:33:14 -0400
From:      "David Boyd" <David.Boyd@insightbb.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sysinstall.8 update to reflect "improved" use of netDev for scripted installs

Would it be possible to update the man page for sysinstall to reflect the
new and improved usage for the netDev variable.  This functionality is
important (to me and my users) and seems to bear documenting.

I realize that there may not be many users of scripted installs who care
about this, so even a reference to the source code in sysinstall/tcpip.c
would be acceptable.

	/*
	 * netDev can be set to several types of values.
	 * If netDev is set to ANY, scan all network devices
	 * looking for a valid link, and go with the first
	 * device found. netDev can also be specified as a
	 * comma delimited list, with each network device
	 * tried in order. netDev can also be set to a single
	 * network device.
	 */

There are two places in sysinstall.8 where the usage of netDev is described.

Thanks, in advance, for considering this request.