Date:      Sun, 26 Aug 2001 10:10:38 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        olgeni@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86-4 & ISO

I'm not sure what the deal with XFree86 4.0 is, but I agree that
there should be only one copy, whatever form we distribute it in,
since XFree86 3.3.6 is still the "official version" for us.

As to the lottery for packages on CD #1, that is indeed what
print-cdrom-packages is for, though as you've also correctly surmised,
the resulting package set also has to _fit_ or the follow-up commit
will only be one which removes things again.  Good luck. :)

- Jordan