Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:13:44 -0700
From:      Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux32 breakage in current..

> > > Ok.  Can you walk it back further?
> > >

> > I've gone as far back as 15 Jul 06, and the problem is still
> > there.  I ran out of time to go back to earlier versions.  I'll
> > try again on Monday.
>
> Wow, thanks!

John,

All previous attempts have been reverting only the kernel back
to previous dates.  I tried a 01 Jun 06 kernel, which led to an
instant panic.  I believe the kernel panic is due to a too old
kernel with a too new world, so I reverted my system (kernel+world)
to 01 Jun 06.

Out of 15 attempts to use acroread, it started with no segfaults.
I'll move forward in time by 1 week intervals and install new
kernel+world until I see the failure.

--
Steve