Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 2020 20:01:07 +0100
From:      Jacques Foucry <jacques+freebsd@foucry.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   poudriere, bind and libxml2-dev

Hello folks,

I would like too use the statistics channel of bind.

I use a poudriere in order to compile my own packages, as many of us.

The bind doc is clear, named need both libxml2 And libxml2-dev:

https://kb.isc.org/docs/aa-00769

I try to remove all the options of bind in order to be sure to have libxml2-dev
(poudriere option -r -p xxx dns/bind911 then poudriere option -p xxx
dns/bin911), but no chance. libxml2-dev is not include.

So my question is very simple, how can I add these lib to the "project" bind911.
I suppose there is something in the make.conf file, but I can't figure the
correct syntax,

Thanks in advance for your help and take care of you and the people you love.
--
Jacques Foucry