Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:41:49 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
To:        Sanjay Bhattacharya <sanbh@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: This is an insult

At 4:08 AM +0200 2002/06/27, Sanjay Bhattacharya wrote:

>                         India is a great nation which has always
>  believed in peace and not war. And if you have some political
>  knowledge, which I believe is impossible for an illiterate fool
>  like you, you shall see that India always spreads the message of
>  peace throughout the world.

	India is, indeed, a great nation.  And there are a great many
Indians who have espoused the beliefs you claim, not the least of
which was Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.

	However, since then, India has also proven that it is also
capable of the worst racist terrorist violence -- witness the
never-ending border wars with Pakistan, and the extremely bloody
revolution that lead to the forming of Pakistan and what has since
become called Bangladesh.  Need I mention the nuclear brinkmanship
that brings us closer to World War III than the Cuban Missile Crisis
ever did?

	If you are going to claim the legacy of the great Mahatma in your
defense, you must also recognize that your own people are not the
pure-as-glacier-ice race that you claim.

	The Indian coin is a very old one, and there is a lot on the good
side, but all coins have two sides, and the Indian coin also has a
lot on the bad side.  I would urge you to be very careful in how you
try to spend this currency, lest you lower yourself to the level of
the people you decry.

	Lesson One: Don't feed the trolls.  Ignore Richard, and filter
all mail from him to the trash so that you never see it.  Do the same
for anyone else that offends you so deeply -- including me, if you so
choose.

	Lesson Two: Get over it.  You're better & smarter than that.
There are people out there whose only apparent purpose in life is to
antagonize you.

	Lesson Three: Get on with life.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>