Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 96 14:10:27 +0100
From:      andreas.strobel@dbag.ulm.daimlerbenz.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org

Hi,

i have FreeBSD on a Compaq LTE ELITE 4/75CX. I want to install a 3Com
(PCMCIA) Etherlink III (3C589C) Ethernet Card. When the Kernel starts, he
reprots "zp: found card in slot 0" and "zp0 not found at 0x300". I try
several other portadresses with the same result. I also try the "ze
devicedriver" with the same results. Can anyone help me with this
problem. By the way i have the same problem with the portadress of the
serial card on this machine.

Thanks,

Andreas