Date:      Fri, 7 Oct 2005 09:42:14 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG, Donatas <donatas@lrtc.net>
Subject:   Re: double tagged vlans on 6.0

Donatas <donatas@lrtc.net> wrote:
 > Just wonder - what is the major reason double vlan support (also known as q-in-q
 >  or nested vlan)  is still not included in freebsd.

It is supported, for years already (even in FreeBSD 4.x).
See ng_vlan(4).  You can even do q-in-q-in-q if you want
(do Cisco etc. support that?).  ;-)

Best regards
   Oliver

"What is this talk of 'release'?  We do not make software 'releases'.
Our software 'escapes', leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality
assurance people in its wake."