Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:05:01 +0900
From:      Yoshihiro Koya <Yoshihiro.Koya@math.yokohama-cu.ac.jp>
To:        matusita@jp.FreeBSD.org
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Broken kern.flp?

Hello,

> I've just got a report that current 4-stable's floppy image, kern.flp
> is broken and it can't boot. Here is a sample session:

I tried to boot from my kern.flp which was built on Jan 13.
I didn't have any kind of problems. I was asked to insert mfsroot.flp
as usual, and I saw the installer which works fine.

The sources of that kern.flp was CVSup'd on Jan 12 or 13 from
cvsup.jp.FreeBSD.org.

# I had to make release on the last Sunday, because I have a machine
# to be installed the latest 4-stable.

koya