Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 1996 18:28:50 +0800 (WST)
From:      Terry Dwyer <tdwyer@netbsd08.dn.itg.telstra.com.au>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        Darius Moos <moos@degnet.baynet.de>, Paul DuBois <dubois@primate.wisc.edu>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD book by Lehey

On Sun, 1 Sep 1996, Doug White wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Sep 1996, Darius Moos wrote:
>
> > My FreeBSD-2.1.5-CDROM came without the book.
> > What version of FreeBSD did you order ???
>
> It was sent out with the 2.1 CDs, but much of it still applies to 2.1.5.

Funny, I have a subscription to the releases with a distributor in .au,
Laserbaud, and when I got 2.1-RELEASE there was no book with it.  Should I
have received one?

> Just ask for it -- if you bought a CD they may send it to you for free.  I
> don't know if that offer still stands or not.

   _-_|\    Terry Dwyer 	  E-Mail: tdwyer@netbsd08.dn.itg.telecom.com.au
  /     \   System Administrator  Phone: +61 9 491 5161     Fax: +61 9 221 2631
  *_.^\_/   Telecom Australia     Telstra Corporation       MIME capable mailer
       v    Perth  WA                 ( I do not speak for Telstra or Telecom )