Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2008 02:40:04 GMT
From:      "Tim Smith" <trangayesi@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: usb/121708: [kbd] nforce 650i mobo w/ usb keyboard infinite key repeat hang (regression)

The following reply was made to PR usb/121708; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Tim Smith" <trangayesi@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:02:52 -0600

 I finally got a PS/2 keyboard and hooked it up: it works (tested with
 7.0-RELEASE-i386-bootonly.iso).  It seems to have a slight delay (when
 I press <DownArrow> multiple times in a menu, it takes a second or so
 before it finally arrives at the desired menu item), but it does work
 without any keyboard hangs.

 However, I was unable to test beyond the basic installer menus,
 because the hard disk isn't being detected, similar to:

 http://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org/msg02596.html

 Regards,

 Timothy