Date:      Sat, 25 Aug 2001 18:48:48 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Interested in becoming a cvsup mirror

On Sat, Aug 25, 2001 at 10:42:44AM -0500, Conrad Sabatier wrote:
> Are there any certain minimum requirements for becoming an official cvsup
> mirror?
>
> I have a fairly fast cable connection, lots of storage space, my box is up 24/7,
> and I thought this might be a much more worthwhile thing to do than, say,
> running an OpenNap server.  :-)
>
> If there are some guidelines available somewhere that I've overlooked, please
> do let me know.

For starters, take a look at the -hubs archive :)
There have been several messages in the past few days WRT new mirror
requirements.

For starters, look at a message from yesterday or the day before
with a subject of 'WWW/FTP mirror .. Information?', having a
and the ensuing thread.

G'luck,
Peter

--
If wishes were fishes, the antecedent of this conditional would be true.