Date:      Tue, 1 Dec 2015 06:34:02 -0500
From:      "Emma Robinson" <emma.robinson@allsysdatasolutions.com>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Tourism Industry Professionals List

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Would you be interested in using our newly updated OPT-IN Database which
will help you to reach the following Tourism Industry Professionals across
USA, UK, Canada, Europe and Global?

Job Titles:

*	Tour Operators/Travel Agents
*	Wedding Planners
*	Corporate Travel Decision Makers
*	Potential Investors in The Field Of Hospitality
*	Leisure and Travel Industry
*	Travel Trade Visitors
*	Business Travelers
*	Folklore Shows/Restaurants/Cabarets
*	Leisure & Holiday Travelers (FIT / Groups)
*	Product Managers/Travel Managers
*	Travel Management Companies
*	Online Travel Agencies
*	National and International Tourist Offices
*	Marketing Managers
*	Team Leaders/Travel Sales Consultants Travel & Cruise Consultants
*	Contracting Managers/Operations Managers
*	Group Managers/Independent Agency Owners

Our database comes with Contact Name, Job Title, Company Name, Physical
Address, Phone No., Fax No., E mail Address, Website and More.

If you are interested in any other criteria, please fill in below and we can
get back to you with more details.

Target Criteria:

*	Industry you would like to reach: _______?
*	Job title: _______?
*	Location: _______?

We can also help you in E mail and data appending solutions which can help
in holding back your lost customers.

I would love to hear from you.

Kind Regards
Emma Robinson
Lead Gen (B2B Division)
Marketing Executive (B2B List)
#3240 EAST STATE STREET EXT,
HAMILTON, NEW JERSEY 08619, USA

To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "leave out."