Date:      Thu, 07 Mar 2002 22:59:56 -0700
From:      "Charles Burns" <burnscharlesn@hotmail.com>
To:        nas_bk@hotmail.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: assembly language

Err, are you a software engineer or are you studying to be one? That looks
quite a bit like a series of assignments from an assembly language course.
If that is the case, you should have a book from the class (as learning ASM
without documentation is like pulling teeth from a statue). Not that this
seems to have anything to do with FreeBSD, but look for the book "The Art of
Assembly Language" by Randall Hyde. It's free on the internet.
www.google.com