Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 1996 13:36:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        Dan Polivy <danp@carebase3.jri.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: -stable and NCR problems?

On Tue, 19 Mar 1996, Dan Polivy wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I just got -stable working, and have had a few odd problems with my ncr0
> PCI scsi controller...It seemed to work fine for 2.1-RELEASE...what has
> changed in the ncr driver from release->stable?  I can try and give you
> more info if you need it...lemme go look in the logs.....Well, just
> seeing if anyone else has had this problem?  Thanks!

	What sort of problems?

	For me, the only thing I'm noticing is occasional machine hangs,
which look surprising like SCSI hangs, but other then that, no problems.

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc