Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:09:26 -0800
From:      Cstdenis <cstdenis@ctgameinfo.com>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bug in aac?

Yes the system does recover. I have not been actively using the system
when this happens so I'm not sure how long, but it looks like a few to
several minutes.

Its a dedicated server at a hosting company -- I don't have physical
access to the hardware so I don't know the exact details. The info I
gave was a combination of dmesg and what I ordered.

Here is what the web control panel says I have

    Motherboard    SuperMicro PDSMI+ Intel Pentium DualCore SingleProc
Sata [1Proc]

    Processor    Intel Xeon 3060-Dual Core [2.4GHz]

    Drive Controller    Adaptec 4800SAS SA-SCSI RAID-1 Controller
Available upgrades

    Hard Drive 1    Fujitsu MAX3073 SAS 3073 [73GB] Available upgrades
    Hard Drive 2    Fujitsu MAX3073 SAS 3073 [73GB] Available upgrades

I will try requesting a firmware upgrade. If that doesn't work is there
more information I can provide to help get the bug fixed? I tried
compiling AAC_DEBUG=3 into the kernel but it made the system unusable
with the constant flow of debug data. I worry that AAC_DEBUG=1 will also
be too much for the system to be usable, but I'm not sure.