Date:      Tue, 03 Feb 2004 14:17:59 -0500
From:      Benjamin Slavin <bslavin_list@wavecrazy.net>
To:        avleeuwen@piwebs.com
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unable to boot any 5.x series kernel with SCSI enabled

I'm rather embarrassed, but I must not have tried this on 5.2.1. I had
tried it when I wanted to install 5.1, without success, but it worked
for 5.2.1

I know that this system supports ACPI, as I've both checked the
documentation as well as had used a Linux kernel with ACPI support (I've
checked and my 4.9 kernel doesn't have acpi built-in.

Is there any way to use ACPI at present, or are the changes that still
need to be made to the code?

 --Ben