Date:      Thu, 8 Sep 2005 23:59:16 -0300
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RFC net/azureus update 2.3.0.4

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

Hi,

	I would like you to test this update of azureus
to latest version 2.3.0.4.

	There are a few issues with this update:

	1) It requires some shared libraries which are
contained inside a .jar file from java/eclipse port. I extracted
the files and made them part of the port... fixed it but not desirable

	2) We are depending on jdk 1.4 for running the port. However,
azureus uses the API jnio which leaks memory with jdk 1.4. jdk 1.5
should be used but our jdk 1.5 port does not work with azureus
2.3.0.4 just yet

	Well, it seems to be working just fine. Nonetheless, I would
like some confirmation. I am very interested on knowing if the program
is leaking memory. Please let me how it behaves for you.

	The port sample can be found at

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~lioux/azureus.tgz

	Regards,

--=20
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga

--opJtzjQTFsWo+cga--