Date:      Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:54:27 -0400
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        freebsd-qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   RC 2 due out soon? Schedule?

Are there any plans to roll an RC2 any time soon?

For that matter, has whomever is doing the Release Engineering in Jordan's
wake put out a schedule of RCs and a release target for 4.4?

I'm just curious so I can schedule my time to fall in to the pattern of RCs,
whether I should be downloading daily -STABLEs to try to keep up to date,
and whether 4.4 is going to slip out when I'm not looking... :)

	-Brian