Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:25:02 +1000
From:      Tony Landells <ahl@austclear.com.au>
To:        "Andre` Niel Cameron" <AndreC@Axxs.net>
Cc:        "free bsd" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Perl Help Please

Sorry, I missed the beginning of this (assuming there was one) so
I don't know what you're trying to achieve with the HTML, but I
can tell you what your perl error is...

AndreC@Axxs.net said:
> One the IF statement is always true!

> if ($check == $COMMAND[0]) {
>     &Display_Html("templates/test.html");
> }

That's because you're doing a numeric comparison of two strings.
What you really want is a string comparison:

if ($check eq $COMMAND[0]) {
    &Display_Html("templates/test.html");
}

Tony
--
Tony Landells					<ahl@austclear.com.au>
Senior Network Engineer				Ph:  +61 3 9677 9319