Date:      01 Sep 2002 16:29:39 -0400
From:      Anthony Abby <anthonyabby@aplusdata.com>
To:        "Brian T. Schellenberger" <bts@babbleon.org>
Cc:        MasterA678@aol.com, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Question about FreeBSD

> Let's be clear about something:  FreeBSD is *not* a version of Linux.

Oh yes, we're quite clear about that.  I was only pointing out that like
Linux distros, you can purchase FreeBSD on media, or download it for
free.

> Also, I doubt that it's really true that every single distribution of
> Linux is available for sale (the other possible interpretation of this
> sentence), though anything is possible, I suppose.

Well, perhaps not every single version of Linux is available for sale on
media, but then let us say, all the major distros are.  It does seem
that their are Linux distros coming out of the woodwork lately :)

In either event, FreeBSD is available for 'free'... lol... on the
freebsd ftp site.

Anthony