Date:      05 Oct 1998 11:18:59 +0200
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling C. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
Cc:        Christopher Nielsen <enkhyl@hayseed.net>, Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD3.0-BETA crash!

Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net> writes:
> On Sun, Oct 04, 1998 at 02:54:30PM -0700, Christopher Nielsen wrote:
> > > I sent in a PR for the problem that prevents it from working (a bad Makefile
> > > in libskey) two weeks ago AND IT HAS NOT BEEN COMMITTED.
> > Why does it work for me, then? I did a cvsup around 10:00PM PDT last
> No idea.  I have SEVERAL TIMES done a "rm -r /usr/src;cd /usr; cvs co
> src; cd src; make world" and had it blow up in EXACTLY the same place over
> the last few months.

You must really be trying hard. Since 3.0 went into BETA (September
15th AFAIR) I've been running make world two to three times a week.
The only problems I've experienced are the 'mount /cdrom' panic and a
softupdates crash. I have all sources installed, including src-crypto,
src-eBones and src-secure.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - dag-erli@ifi.uio.no