Date:      Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:04:59 +0000
From:      lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>
To:        Doug Lee <dgl@dlee.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mail to News software suggestions?

--l76fUT7nc3MelDdI

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 06:12:45PM -0500, Doug Lee wrote:
>=20
> Now, if you know of a mail reader sporting an nn/trn-style UI, I'm all
> ears! :)
>=20
Hi, I use mutt for reading mail.  From what I've read I'm quite sure
that with some clever use of keybindings you could set all of that up
easily.

set sort=3D"reverse-threads"

might be of use -- it groups all messages together much the same way as
most newsreaders do.  Tell me how you get on, if you decide to go down
this route, I'd be interested to see what you come up with.

  Best wishes,

-lewiz.

--=20
The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age
brings wisdom.
		-- H. L. Mencken
--|| url: http://lewiz.info/ | http://www.westwood.karoo.net/pgpkey ||--

--l76fUT7nc3MelDdI