Date:      Wed, 21 Sep 2016 14:26:46 -0500
From:      Mark Felder <feld@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Naram Qashat <cyberbotx@cyberbotx.com>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Cannot build lang/phantomjs

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016, at 12:52, Naram Qashat wrote:
> I can't seem to get the phantomjs port to build for me under FreeBSD
> 10.3. I have lang/gcc installed (so I have gcc48 and g++48) and clang is
> the base compiler. It seems that it is trying to use g++48, but there is
> no freebsd-g++48 mkspec and it fails to even start building.
>
> I've even tried to set CC and CXX manually but that doesn't help because
> of the mkspec issue. It seems to always try using gcc48 and g++48
> regardless of what CC and CXX are set to.

Do you have more details about how you're trying to build it? It builds
with clang, not gcc. It should not be attempting to use gcc at all.

Here is the cluster build log for 10.1 amd64 (10.1 is build target for
all packages used for 10.1, 10.2, and 10.3)

http://beefy2.nyi.freebsd.org/data/101amd64-quarterly/422328/logs/phantomjs-2.0.0_4.log

--
  Mark Felder
  ports-secteam member