Date:      12 Jul 1998 23:02:20 -0400
From:      Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Cheng-Hung Chen <chchen@bbs.nchu.edu.tw>
Subject:   Re: scsi problem

Cheng-Hung Chen <chchen@bbs.nchu.edu.tw> writes:

> 		i have some problem when install freebsd2.2.6-RELEASE
> 	on my new computer,because my mainboard is SCSI on board
> 	and it's chip is Adaptec AIC-7895 ,but it doesn't included

The 7895 is supported via CAM.

You should probably look at the mailing list archives for -questions, -current and -scsi for anything related to CAM.

+C

--
Thinking of purchasing RAM from the Chip Merchant?
Please read this first: <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/chipmerchant.html>;

Cory Kempf                Macintosh / Unix Consulting & Software Development
ckempf@enigami.com        <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/>;