Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 06:45:27 -0500
From:      Hank Marquardt <hmarq@yerpso.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   installworld fails gnu/usr.bin/groff/font

Installworld is failing, not finding 'R' tag in
/gnu/usr.bin/groff/font ... as I had nothing in those directories
anyway, I just removed the font directory from the makefile in
.....groff and the install went fine from there.  Originally
this happened with a cvsup from 9/22 -- I figured maybe there
was an update, so I did again on 9/24 and the same error --
I use cvsup11 as my server.

I've never needed to do minor surgery on makefiles to get
the install to work so I figured I'd report it.

Hank