Date:      Fri, 19 Jul 2013 01:03:14 +0800
From:      Bei Guan <gbtju85@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status <soc-status@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Weekly Status Reports #4 - XEN HVM Guest Support

Hi,

Last week, I still worked on the XEN PVUSB front driver. It's a little
difficult for me to write the driver, but I think I can overcome all
difficulties and finish it. What I've done in the past week was:
* Figure out what's needed in the softc of Xen virtual USB host controller.
* Re-define the data structure for Xen virtual USB host controller.
* Try to attach the Xen virtual USB host controller.
* Create my code branch in the socsvn source repository and update my
current version of the usbfront driver.
https://socsvn.freebsd.org/socsvn/soc2013/bguan/head/sys/dev/xen/usbfront/

Thanks,

--